Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Have You Ever Felt

Have you ever felt like you know what is going to happen, it's just not the right timing? Like that saying, "The right thing at the wrong time is still the wrong thing." I remember I used to live by that quote. I swore on it. Somehow though, I got lost in the world and started to believe that I can do WHATEVER I want, WHENEVER I want, and for the most part that still stands. However, what good is it, if what I do at the wrong time won't be as blessed as if I would have waited for the right time. That green light, or that sign, or just the knowledge that this in fact is the right time. Anyway, that's where I stand right now. I know that what I'm going through is good, and I know that what I believe should happen will. However, I also have this feeling that it's not the right time for this to unravel. Therefore, I will continue to count on signs and feelings to guide me. Until then, I'll continue to embrace what is, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment