Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I had the best day with you, today.

It's been an amazing couple of days. I have incredible friends. I can't thank God enough for placing them in my life. Saturday night I got to go out for dinner with my girlfriends to Shoguns! It was a good time! & then on Tuesday (my actual birthday), I got to go to breakfast with my family (except my dad, he had to work) at Mimi's cafe. It was so good, and their hot chocolate is amazing!! :D & then that night my friend took me out to dinner at Applebee's and then he took me to Tutti Frutti for yogurt afterwards. I had such a great time! :) he's such a nerd, it's awesome. Lol. Here are a few pictures from the past couple of days.. birthday gifts, &good times. :)


The giftcards that Shelby, Viviyan, & Hillary got me
saturday night at my birthday dinner. :)
The hot chocolate from Mimi's Cafe. YUM!!!
My mom's birthday gift from Victoria's Secret. :D
Yes, I picked out the stuff haha.
Coolest slippers ever!!!!
The pink VS pallet from the picture above.
It's the limited edition Christmas pallet. I love it so much!
Starbucks with my girls, God I love them!
Ooh and the picture of my laptop screen, yeah.. I'm obsessed with Dexter. :)
My birthday gift from my sister!
An eyeshadow pallet and cool cheetah print makeup brushes!
Wooh! LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment