Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's one of those years for me

It's easy to say that this year has been hands-down THE worst year of my life. Heartbreaks, loss of loved ones, financial stress, car accident (then leaving me without a car), loss of job.. oh yeah and the lifestyle I was living sucked too (drinking & partying). Don't get me wrong, some good things happened too. I just had really high expectations for this year. However, I think that's exactly where I went wrong. I am all for having plans and dreams, but only if I allow God to guide those. Only if I put Him in the center of all my plans. I failed to pray about situations and asking God wether that was His plan or not. So, why am I disappointed things went so wrong? Maybe had I stopped and asked for guidance, I would have have been re-directed onto a better path. Either way, things happen for a reason, and lessons are learned through experience. So from here on out, I vow to live a God driven life, and I hope you all join me in this amazing journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment