Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Such a busy weekend coming up

It's no surprise the weekend before Halloween is always so busy. This weekend is about to be mega hectic. Let's start off on Thursday. I have to bake 6 dozen cupcakes & 4 dozen cookies (biggest order yet). That all needs to be completely done by 4pm on Friday. I have a wedding at 5pm Friday evening. Saturday morning at 9am I have to deliver all those sweets to a fundraiser event. I have to stay there and mingle for business purposes. I'm actually really excited, because there will be a news broadcasting the entire event, and it's for a great cause! Then at 11am I have a bridal shower to attend. That should be all done by 3pm the latest. After that I have to set up and get ready for a Halloween party at 7pm. Wooh! :) on Sunday morning I have a simple cake order to do, deliver it at 4 & then attend my nieces party right after. Crazy but fun weekend ahead of me! I am so beyond thankful to God for opening up doors and opportunities. Thank You so much Lord, because You are good and You are merciful! I want to love the way that You love me! An unconditional, never ending, extreme and passionate love. I am so blessed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment